[RBS] Anyone know how to find a NY State law about "additional drivers"?

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:34:03 IDT 2010

Dear All,

If there is someone out there who can help me find the NY State law that doesn't allow car rental companies to charge "Additional Driver" fees for a spouse, that would be *very* helpful!

I paid for the "Additional Driver fee" on a recent rental voucher I bought locally and was told explicitly by the car company that there is no need.  The local company said they would refund the money if I could prove it was not necessary.

Tizku Lemitzvot,

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com