[RBS] Seeking: recommendations for local movers

kef intl kefintl at kefintl.com
Thu Jul 15 12:29:06 IDT 2010

Though we work almost exclusively with International relocations,
we are often asked for recommendations for local movers, whether
across the street or to another part of the country.

I would appreciate hearing your experiences and recommendations.

**Please request our free 50 page pamphlet on International Relocations,  Aliya shipping,
Rights, and appliances.
Thanks,
Neil Kummer
 ext 101,  Kef International Shipping & 220v Appliances since 1979
www.kefintl.com<http://www.kefintl.com/>      neil at kefintl.com               US 1-866-425-5224
 Canada:1-888-242-8264       Israel 02-673-5043