[RBS] Matan Beit Shemesh Annual Tisha B'Av Program

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:14:49 IDT 2010

Please reply to: MaTaN Beit Shemesh <matanbeitshemesh at gmail.com>
----------------------------------

Matan Beit Shemesh invites you to our Annual Tisha B'Av Program

In English

On Tisha B' Av morning

10:45am Registration

11:00-12:15pm
Rabbi Dr. Joshua Berman:
Eichah 1: A Two-Person Drama of Spiritual Rehabilitation

12:20-1:20pm
Rabbi Yehuda Rock:
Struggling with evil in the kinah "Aade ad Chug Shamayim"

*All shiurim are open to men and women
*Suggested donation 35 NIS for the morning (Try bring exact change)
*Please bring a cushion as we will be sitting on the floor until chatzot.

Venue: The Freida Lerner Social Hall of Beit Knesset Netzach Menashe,   18
Rechov Reuven, Givat Sharet, Bet Shemesh.

Dedicated to the memories of
Meir Eliezer ben Chaya Feigel and Kalman,
And Bracha Hanna Bat Zelig Yermiyahu and Lipa Michla,