[RBS] Special DVD presentation for 9th Av at Kehillat Menorat HaMaor

Jeremy Finn jrfinn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:40:48 IDT 2010

We are very fortunate to have copies of a special DVD that has been
prepared by Yeshivah University for Tisha B'Av.
We will be screening a shiur by Rabbi Meir Goldwicht, SHLITA,
entitled:"Tisha BÁv: From Mourning to Joy" , AFTER the reading of
Eicha on Tisha BÁv night (Monday July 19) in Ivrit.
On Tisha BÁv day (Tuesday July 20) at 6pm we will screen a shiur
entitled: " Looking to the Future", by Rabbi Aharon Kahn SHLITA , in
English.
The shiurim are open to Men and Women and everyone is welcome.