[RBS] Siach Berama: Devarim and Tisha B'Av

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 14:55:44 IDT 2010

Dear All,

The Siach Berama for Devarim and Tisha B'Av is available online at:

    http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/calendar.shtml

It is also available at more than 40 neighborhood shuls.

B"H, we've been putting the Siach Berama out for over 6 years - we'd like to
continue for many more!

In order to continue providing the calendar, we've lowered the weekly
sponsorship to NIS 200 (half sponsorships for NIS 100).  But we can't do it
alone.  So ...

If you have benefited from the Siach Berama,
   Please consider sponsoring an upcoming issue
      In honor of a Simcha, Refuah Shleimah, L'Iluyi Nishmat, etc.

Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman
cc at simchatyechiel.org
Simchat Yechiel sponsors Gemachim, The Siach Berama Calendar,
Children's programs, Shiurim and the Kol Berama Boys' Choir.

L'Ilui Nishmat Yechiel Simcha Ben Moshe Tzvi Naiman