[RBS] Tisha Be'av at the Bialle Shtiebel, Nachal Dolev 2/2, RBS A.

Bialle Shtiebel bialleshtiebel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 13:19:00 IDT 2010

Dear All,
We will be having a minyan for Shachris on Tisha Be'av at 8:30 with
explanations on the Kinot given by our Rov, Rabbi Karmi Gross.

We will be screening the following movies (in English) at 4:00PM, :

Wiping a Tear (From Project Inspire) – A Presentation on A Healing
Touch for A Nation's Pain

Our One Safe Harbor: Emunah (From the Chafetz Chaim Heritage
Foundation).  Two videos:
1.      R' Matisyahu Solomon, R' Paysach Krohn, and R' Fishel Schacter
2.      R' Jonathan Rietti and R' Zev Leff

All are welcome to participate.

The Gabboyim