[RBS] Tour of Eretz Yisroel from South to North with Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller

Peretz & Chavi Rubel rubelc at 013.net
Sat Jul 17 22:09:52 IDT 2010

Tour of Eretz Yisroel from South to North with Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller

Join Rebbetzin Tzippora Heller on a 3 day journey of touring and visiting
Kivei Tzadikim all over Eretz Yisrael, using the basic route that Avraham
Avinu did when he entered the Land. Start in Yerushalayim, going from there
to Alon Moreh, which is where he entered, and to Har Brachah which is where
the Jews received the blessings upon entrance. From there, to Mitzpeh
Yericho (which is beyond belief beautiful) and see the Yarden from above.
>From there to Yam Hamelach , which is the site of the war between the 4 and
5 kings, Have dinner at the hotel.  The next day we head north to Tiveria
and daven by the kivrei Tzadikim there (Rabbi Akiva, Rav Meir Baal HaNes,
Rav Yochanan Ben Zakai, and more), go to Chamei Tveria, swim at the separate
beach  and from there to Meron where we will spend the night. The next
morning we head to Tzfat to daven by the Arizal, Rav Yosef Karo and the many
other Tzadikim buried in Tzfat. From Tzfat we head back to Yerushalayim.
Sunday Aug. 1st -Tuesday Aug. 3rd. To register or for more information
please contact Chavi Rubel at 02-9999795 or at azamratours at gmail.com.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5284 (20100716) __________

http://www.eset.com