[RBS] Al Derech Burma Moonlight Ride and Sales

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 22:43:54 IDT 2010

Once again, Al Derech Burma is pleased to invite all bikers to our monthly full
moon trail ride through the Judean Hills to be held this Thursday night at 8:30
PM sharp from our store.  The 19 km course is moderate to challenging and
includes some serious hills.  Our rides typically draw 80-100 riders so feel
free to join the fun. If you don't own a mountain bike, you can rent one of
ours.  There is no fee for participating and all participants can benefit
from our special moonlight sales on the day of the ride.

In addition, we are running a special post Tisha B'av sale in which
every running/hiking and biking shoe in the store is substantially discounted.
Also, check out the sales in our biking, camping, swimming and fitness equipment
departments.  For a complete list of our specials, check us out online at
www.alderechburma.com.  Personalized gift certificates are available and can be
delivered to your home.

Bike Tours and rentals make a great family or camp outing.  We also do special
events and catering for Ymei Kef.  For additional information, call 074-703-0029
or 054-351-8009.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center 100 meters past the Paz gas station
on Rd 38 near Shaar Hagaye.  Our opening hours are from 9:30-7:00 from
Sunday-Thursday and from 7:30-3:00 on Friday.  Please note that we will be
closed on Tisha B'av.
 Best Regards,

Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029