[RBS] How Do You Keep Safe? What About Your Kids? Can everything be taught in school?

toradoj.fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 09:53:18 IDT 2010

Tora Dojo Karate (TDK)
You pay a good amount of money on entertainment for your kids' afternoon activities. Why not join a "MISGERET" that will give you and your kids the tools for a healthier, safer and enjoyable life?

We understand that you are hesitant to commit for a full years' activities, this is a one-time offer good till August 5th or for the first 30 to register. (new members only)

Sign up for 2010-2011 classes and receive a
FREE trial class
20% Discount on the first month of classes
30% Discount on registration fee

TORA DOJO KARATE has been running a Karate club in the Bet Shemesh area for more than a decade. We have witnessed adults get into shape and gain control over their mind and body while holding down a stressful workload. We have witnessed children transform from a "problem" student to a well behaved focused student. Teens have been empowered and at the same time mastered the ability of self control. Students gain the knowledge and technique to avoid dangerous situations and learn practical SELF DEFENSE when faced with a no choice scenario.
How to focus when Davening? How to strengthen your Jewish identity? How to get your kids to listen\ focus\ behave? Are you looking for an after-school (work) activity? Is your teenager bored?

TORA DOJO IS SO MUCH MORE THAN ANOTHER CHUG AND WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN THE CLUB!

Classes take place twice a week on Sundays and Thursdays
5:00-6:00 Kids: beginner Karate class
6:00-7:00 Kids: advanced Karate class
7:00-8:00 Women and Girls: Self Defense and Karate
8:00-9:30 Men and Teens Karate

For more info or registration details contact Sensei Ari Fuld
0547838758
toradojo.fuld at gmail.com