[RBS] The KOL SHIRA Choir - AUDITIONS for the new semester...

Raya rayashulman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 14:42:57 IDT 2010

The KOL SHIRA Choir is now auditioning for a brand new
HIGH SCHOOL GROUP!
For girls in RBS between the ages of 11-14 and 15-18.

Currently in the RBS area we have groups for women and for 8-10 year olds in addition to our groups in Jerusalem.
New members are always welcome to join our existing groups.

Auditions for the new semester will be held in Ramat Bet Shemesh during the 1st three weeks of August. Sign up now for your chance to join this incredibly inspiring, enjoyable and professional singing experience!

via email: rayashulman at gmail.com
or by phone: 540-2454 or cell: 052-573-5550

For more information about the Choir please read below.

The
KOL SHIRA
Professional Female Choir

*** Groups for girls and women of all ages ***

Directed by Raya Shulman

Kol Shira gives you the opportunity to use your unique musical gift in a unique atmosphere that balances the purpose, pleasure and professional aspects of singing.

 Each group is made up of a beautiful blend of personalities that together create an amazing energy. Most of our members start out with just their raw G-d given talent and there are also some who are already trained singers. There is no competitiveness within the group as it shares a mutual goal to grow and develop both vocally and spiritually.

 The majority of the choir songs are Raya Shulman's original compositions which speak to the heart of every Jewish soul. At Kol Shira, we try to connect to the deeper meaning of the songs and use our voices as a tool to develop a closer relationship with Hashem. The messages we sing relate to everyone whether it be singing Hashems praise, asking for His help in a difficult situation or thanking Him for all the good in our lives.

  Choir rehearsals begin with a 15 minute voice warm up to develop the correct breathing and vocal techniques, strengthen the voice and build up each member’s confidence in themselves and their singing.

 Rehearsals are one hour weekly at a cost of only 25 shekel per rehearsal (payment per Semester). New members are welcome to try the choir out free for the first time before committing to a full semester.

  Kol Shira members can also benefit from a 25% discount on private singing lessons to advance their singing progress.
Contact us for further details.

 The Choir has frequent performances all over the country. For those of you who LOVE to be on stage there will be plenty of opportunity!
(Members are always encouraged to share their talent but your participation in any particular show is optional).

To audition for the upcoming semester please call:

02-540-2454   or   0525 735 550

Or email Rayashulman at gmail.com

Looking forward to sharing a singing experience like no other!