[RBS] A Small Step Against Sinat Chinum Achieved During Bein HaMetzarim

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Sun Jul 18 21:28:08 IDT 2010

As a Ramat Bet Shemesh resident with a blog on which I post items especially related to preventing promotion of Sinat Chinum, I suggest that anyone interested look at the following link:
http://vehashalomvehaemmet.blogspot.com/2010/07/small-step-against-sinat-chinum.html

With hopes for the full achievement of Ahavat Yisrael among us, leading to the rebuilding of the Bet HaMikdash, Bimherah BeYamanu,

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש
טלפון: 02-9914332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867