[RBS] As a woman do u have the toold to protect yourself?

toradoj.fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:55:59 IDT 2010

There have been several requests for a short basic Womens' Self Defense course.

TORA DOJO would be happy to run a 6 session course that would concentrate on practicl Self Defense for Women and teenage girls.

We are also offering this course at a very cheap price of 240 sheqs for six lessons. (40 sheqs per class!)

There is a minimum signup of 15 for this course to open and a Max of 25 participants would be allowed.

The course would start in August and run twice a week for three weeks.
If you are interested please contact me at
0547838758 or  toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Ari Fuld