[RBS] Vacation idea: Tubing up North - where to buy

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Wed Jul 21 18:58:29 IDT 2010

We just bought tire inner tubes to go tubing up North on the Hispani at
Yossi Tire in the Industrial area.

We bought two of them. Had them blown up so we could see that they had no
holes and then deflated them.  We plan on blowing them up again when we get
up North.

We did this a few years ago with little rubber tubes (the kind you blow up
with your mouth). This year we are trying it with the stronger tubes. We had
a great time last time.

It's another vacation idea for those going up north.

Riki