[RBS] Hot off the Press!!! "Halacha Bilvad"

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:21:35 IDT 2010

Dear Friends-

I am excited to announce the release of my newest English Halacha
sefer: "Halacha Bilvad: Insights & Responsa".

Halacha Bilvad discusses over 100 contemporary halachic issues in a
very clear manner and cites poskim from across the orthodox spectrum.
The style is very clear, articulate, and engaging. There are over 2500
maarei mekomot! It's been called "An experience and education in
Halacha like no other"

Among the many topics discussed include:

Transporting a Torah
Weddings: Minhagim/Halachot
Mixed Seating at Simchas
Responding to Letters
Dangerous Sports/Activities
Family Planning
Forty Days at the Kotel
Kiddush Between 6 pm – 7 pm
Magic
Nittel Nacht
Chess

…..and much much more!

Haskamot to the sefer (specific to this volume) include:

Rabbi Ephraim Greenblatt
Rabbi Gedaliah Dov Schwartz
Rabbi Zev Leff
Rabbi Yitzchak Meir Hagar
Rabbi Avigdor Nebenzahl
Rabbi Shlomo Aviner

…..and others

Hardcover / 305 pp.
Only 80 NIS. FREE DELIVERY!!

To see the cover:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=13324278&id=785295192&l=2646fcaf95

To order - send me an email and expect delivery shortly:
rabbiari at hotmail.com

Thank you for your support!

Ari Enkin