[RBS] kly school supplies sale

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Fri Jul 23 00:16:35 IDT 2010

Since no one responded to me with the details of this sale, and there were a
few who requested I forward the information, here it is:

The Annual Subsidized School Supplies Sale will take place on Sunday (25)
and Monday (26), from 8-12 and 4-8, and on Tuesday (27) from 8-12, in Bais
Yaakov HaRama, Nachal Gilo 10. The sale is only open to residents of Ramat
Beit Shemesh Alef. No strollers or food will be allowed and the organizers
have asked that shoppers refrain from bringing small children.

To order textbooks and sefarim, bring your school lists with you and pay a
20 shekel deposit; the order will be filled later.

This is a great service to the community-their prices are amazing.

Gut Shabbos,

Riva

Write on. Visit www.rivapomerantz.com!