[RBS] Wonderful Day trip Option: Rent a Mountain Bike

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 23:33:04 IDT 2010

You don't need to shlepp all the way to North for a memorable family day trip.
Derech Burma, located on Road 38 just off the Shaar Hagaye exit on
the Jerusalem-Tel Aviv highway, contains one of the largest, most scenic and
historical network of trails in the country.  There is no better way to
experience this natural beauty than on a mountain bike.  At Al Derech Burma, we
rent high quality hardtail mountain bikes at very reasonable prices.  Why
not drop by and treat your family to a great time?  Relax in our cafe
afterwards with some coffee, ice cream or a tasty treat.  Of course, Al Derech
Burma is also an extraordinary sports store containing large biking, running and
camping departments. Check out our many specials this week online at
www.alderechburma.com

We are open from 9:30 AM-7:30 PM Sunday through Thursday and from 7:30-3:00 on
Friday.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center on Rd 38 near Shaar Hagaye, 100
meters North of the Paz gas station.  Look for the signs to Park Rabin at the
entrance.

Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029
www.alderechburma.com