[RBS] ] LOSE WEIGHT Boot Camp Israel Style!

Gabi Hammer gshammer at bezeqint.net
Sun Jul 25 09:13:32 IDT 2010

Hi all,

I am hoping to bring this fantastic program (see below) to Bet Shemesh. I
have heard great things about it from people that live in Ranana and Tel
Aviv and thought it would be a great opportunity to start a group in Bet
Shemesh. I wish we could start it going now but the earliest she can start
is August 23rd. If you are interested please contact Rella for more
information. The first group we will be starting is for women only. If there
is more of a demand for men only or mixed groups Rella is willing to add
more.

Gabi Hammer

Lose Weight and Get Fit at Boot Camp Israel!!

Boot Camp Israel is coming to Bet Shemesh. This is an awesome opportunity to
start losing weight, burning fat, sculpting your body, getting fit and
toning up your muscles.

How does it work? After a one hour consultation where you will be given a
nutritional plan and a goal chart, we will meet every Monday and Thursday at
8.30 am at Park Migdal Mayim (location may change ) for a fun and energetic
fat burning workout. All levels are welcome as everyone will work at their
own pace (and give their 100%)!!  Each week there will be an individual
evaluation to ensure that you are meeting your weight loss and fitness
goals. Classes combine an all body workout and make sure that you are
sweating hard so that you finish the lesson feeling energized and great!

When do we start?

Our first course in Bet Shemesh will be a special Summer Program beginning
on Monday the 23rd of August and finishing on Thursday the 24th of
September.

What is the investment fee and How do I sign up?

An investment of 500 Shekels entitles you to: The Initial Private
Consultation Meeting (to establish your food plan and goals), 10 Group
Fitness Workout Sessions and 5 Weekly Evaluation Follow Ups. It is an
amazing package and the results are well worth this investment. Places are
limited for these courses so don't delay it, check out the website at
<http://www.bootcampisrael.com> www.bootcampisrael.com and send an email to
Rella Itin at  <mailto:rellaitin at gmail.com> rellaitin at gmail.com.

Wishing you all a wonderful day and I am very excited to help you start your
health and fitness adventure,

Rella Itin.

Rella Itin
0547 223 460