[RBS] PSA If anyone wants any quilting or dress making fabric from Pissott

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:59:10 IDT 2010

I'm going to be in Yerushalayim at the Israeli Quilters Association Annual Workshops on Wednesday and Thursday this week.  Pissott will be there and I can bring back any fabrics that people want to save you a trip to Pissott in Bilu.  If you want anything look on their website and order today (they are closed tomorrow to pack up).  Please pay them direct over the phone as I don't have money to lay out for you.

Pissott's website is http://www.pissott.co.il/

Tracey
http://www.paverpolisrael.com
http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com