[RBS] Paverpol Craft Classes and Workshops

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:20:43 IDT 2010

It's a busy week at Paverpol.

We have a table at the Israeli Quilters Association Annual workshops in Bayit Vegan on 28th and 29th July (Wednesday and Thursday this week).  We will be available to answer your questions and show you a demonstration or two.

Our ONLINE CLASS is underway.
For anyone who has thought about trying Paverpol, or who wants to find out more this is an ideal low cost option.
In this, work at our own pace class I'll teach you how to make two adorable wall dolls and throw in a FREE BONUS TUTORIAL, showing you how to make a fabric flower. The class is ONLY US$20. It started on July 16th but you can join anytime through to the end of August. You can download all the teaching notes and work at your own pace. There is an online forum where you can post any questions or comments. Here's a direct link to the class
http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=235&page_id=23&Item_ID=1503

We are still getting phone calls from summer camps and mothers of bored children.  If you need help with craft ideas to keep you out of the heat give us a call and don't forget you get an BS/RBS DISCOUNT on Paverpol supplies.

Join our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/paverpolisrael for free tips and tutorials and see our website http://www.paverpolisrael.com for upcoming workshops.

Tracey
http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com