[RBS] Jo's Club For FREE...for LIMITED TIME ONLY

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:31:11 IDT 2010

Our premier health club located in Ramat Beit Shemesh is inviting you to
enjoy our club, classes and facilities for 1 week free! At Jo's Club we make
it fun and easy for you to reach your fitness goals!

CALL NOW AND BOOK YOUR FREE WEEK: 02-992-3020

Or, fill in our simple on-line form at
http://www.josclub.co.il/landingpage/josclub.htm

We are more than just fitness. We are about you.

Whether you feel like relaxing to yoga, dancing and smiling through Salsa,
moving your muscles in bodysculpt, or racing to the "finish line" in
spinning, Jo's Club has got it all!

Pick the workout that's right for you!

At Jo's Club we give you choices that best meet your style and schedule:
personal, group or private.

Get fit in the setting that inspires you most!

Studio, 30-minute-circuit, weight room, or bikes! The Club staff will
astound you with their warmth, caring and professionalism. We'll motivate
and inspire you to arrive at your full fitness destination with their
high-energy, fun and love for their classes.

Follow-up your workout with advice from one of our certified trainers.

We're there for you, available, friendly and genuinely interested in your
health and wellness.

Feel like schmoozing?

Hang out with friends on our comfy couches with a coffee "on the house". Our
customer service staff will amaze with their concern for your needs, and
encourage you to work out, have fun and meet your fitness objectives.

Jo's Club. More Than Just Fitness.   992-3020

Fill out our on-line form at
http://www.josclub.co.il/landingpage/josclub.htm

Check Out Our  <http://www.josclub.co.il/default.aspx> Website:
http://josclub.co.il/

Follow Us On Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramat-Beit-Shemesh/Jos-Club-Ramat-Beit-Shemes
h/138692402814253?v=wall&ref=search&__a=41&> :  http://tinyurl.com/josclubfb

*This offer is good through August  2010