[RBS] Our weekly Tuesday night get together is back on!!!! Bring a friend an d come join us.

laterbader at juno.com laterbader at juno.com
Tue Jul 27 01:00:57 IDT 2010

Yeshmalaasot
is proud and honored to invite
Mrs Baily Ernfeld
for an evening of inspiration and song through Rebbi Nachmans teachings.
Come join as we find our beauty and strength from within.
Sharing and learning how we can practically deal with life in a positive and
inspiring manner.
Tuesdays
8:30pm
Nachal Lachish 31/7
For more info call: 02-995-2574 or 077-421-0970