[RBS] Suggestion from hospital doctor & address for Yossi

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Jul 29 15:13:55 IDT 2010

Below is the address of the hospital where Yossi Menora is being treated.  A
close friend who is an associate professor and chair and doctor on staff
there sees them very often .  Here  is part of an email the doctor sent me
when I asked him for the hospital address:

"....The hospital is 1500 E. Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, Michigan,
48109.  Address it to Yossi Menora, Trauma Burn Unit.

My recommendation?  No Chatzkes, their life is complex enough, living
between the burn unit and the hotel.  They will be back in Beit Shemesh
before you know it, you can shower them with gifts.  Instead, go to:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/yossimenora

and leave notes, good wishes, prayers--all more useful stuff.  You SHOULD
SEE Mrs. Menora's face light up when she reads a new note posted on the
page.  Make donations--to the shul, to the web page, to UM through our web
page--wherever, and let them know you did that.

Send Sima strong encouragement to take care of herself, give herself breaks.
DON'T ORDER FOOD!  They have so much food, they put it out yesterday when I
came to visit with the head of the medical center.  You would have thought
we were stopping by her house for tea on Shabbos afternoon.  Send
encouragement, it is the best nutrition right now.  "

Another place to make donations is Kids Kicking Cancer, an organization
devoted to using karate techniques and deep breathing to combat pain and
encourage healing.  The rabbi who runs it (a black belt) visits them often
and from what I understand, is involved in helping Yossi as well.

Remember anything  you send them they will want to bring  back home, IYH
SOON .  So maybe stick to balloons :)

Besmachot,
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com