[RBS] Excellent speech therapist in the Ramah

Tzippy Cohen tzippycohen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 21:07:36 IDT 2010

Thank you for posting this David. I too was zoche to benefit from Rivka's
services, back when she was working at the Kidma clinic. She was unusally
perceptive and creative, and her work clearly meant more to her than just a job.
It's such a metziah for the Ramat Beit Shemesh community that she opened up her
own clinic a few months ago, with a convenient emailing system to book
appointments!
Shavua Tov
Tzippy