[RBS] Unsolicited Reccomendation: JCI Restaurant Night

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Tue Jun 1 19:20:58 IDT 2010

The Jerusalem Culinary Intitute has "restaurant night"s  every year, and
there will be one tomorrow night and next Wednesday night. I can personally
attest to how much preparation goes into it and how delicious the food is!
If you are looking for a night out with friends or husband, I highly
reccomend it. You need to make a reservation, and there are still a few
spots left. If you need more info, you can contact me.

Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning gourmet arrangements and gifts for all occasions
Kishon 15
02-992-0557