[RBS] is this legit??

Shoshana Goldstein shoshana_gold at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:53:21 IDT 2010

NO

From: baby_moishe at hotmail.com
To: rbs at cs.huji.ac.il; rbs at yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:50:17 -0700
Subject: [RBS] is this legit??

unfortunately are scams out there, and I remember seeing something very similar to this that was a scam a few months ago.

Message: 8
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 04:34:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Hamburg <hamburgs at gmail.com>
Subject: [RBS] URGENT HELP!!!!
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello,
I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent,but due to the situation of things right now, i'm stranded in London with my family right now, we came down here on vacation and was robbed, worst part is that wallet, cash credit cards and my cell phone was stolen at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for me, i need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is we still have our passport but dont have enough money to get my flight ticket back home and some bills settled, please we need you to loan me some money, will refund you as soon as i'm back home, i promise.
Thank youMoshe