[RBS] Bright, Young Man Available to Help You!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 10:13:26 IDT 2010

Dear Chaverim,

It has been a z'chus to have served on the board for the past 3 or so years.

Recently, though, the sacrifices necessary have been the source of
potentially damaging Shalom Bayis issues (marriage is great, BH, don't worry
about that).

I have tried to settle these issues bedarchei shalom, but I cannot seem to
make it work.

Thus, much as I hate "quitting," in this case I think it is the best thing
to do both for me and for BTYA.

I will still continue to help further the shul in its mission, BEH, but not
as a representative of the board.

My 17-year old son, a bright young man, indeed, is looking for something to
do in the summer (starts very soon for him).

He has excelled in college computer courses and has taught himself several
programming languages.

He is most interested in something that would help him to build his
experience in the programming area, but if it pays, would consider other
options, too.

Please contact me if you have any suggestions, leads, etc.

Thank you,

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
ageLOC INSIDE is coming...get ready now!
'The Land is Very, Very Good'