[RBS] recommendation for TWO WOMEN'S DESIGNER SUITS FOR SALE

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Jun 6 15:11:55 IDT 2010

I went to see these suits, and they're absolutely stunning.  The black
one comes with a gorgeous matching scarf/snood.  The reason I declined
is because I don't like suits with lapels, but whoever catches this suit
gets an unbelievable bargain.

The brown one, also lovely, does have a round neck, but I wanted black.
Oh well!  If you're in the market, and the size is about right, the
price is unbeatable.  Get over there before they're gone!

~Rivka Ester

Two Beautiful Suits for sale:
1.	A designer wedding suit -- black with sequins, size 42 -- VERY
ELEGANT!  Paid 950 nis., selling for 350 nis.
2.	Shabbos Suit 'Rmode' from NY.  Brown with ribbon applique. 250
nis.
Please call Mrs. Naomi Easton 537-5129

--
Yehonasan Easton