[RBS] New Chareidi Yeshivah High School called Yeshivat Bet Shemesh

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Sun Jun 6 21:27:24 IDT 2010

I wish to clarify that I have no connection to the Yeshivah, and in no way represent the Yeshivah, and was not asked by anyone associated with the Yeshivah to collect information from the parents on behalf of the Yeshivah. I am simply working with independent people who are trying to prevent extremists from intimidating people on any topic, including this one.

May we all be Zocheh to appreciate the Shivim Panim LaTorah,
כתריאל לב
טלפון: 02-991-4332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867
Catriel Lev