[RBS] A Clothing Sale Worth Going To

Fran Jakubowicz franhj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:17:27 IDT 2010

BS"D

Hi Ladies.

Last week I went to Harnoff with my girls for some clothes shopping at a
store called *Dap*.  I was so impressed with the clothing - all quality
labels (Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, H&M etc.) and prices (approx. 70 nis
per shirt, skirts were well priced too) that I decided to invite Dorit from
Dap to RBS.  Styles ran from conservative button downs to more whimsical and
trendy. I was able to buy  clothes for work - and my girls were able to buy
casual styles for summer too.

Next Tuesday I'll be having my first ever "mechira" in my home so that you
don't have to schlep to Jerusalem.  It's worth coming.

*Time*: 6:30-11pm

*Date*: Tuesday June 15th

*Place*: Jakubowicz Family, Nahal Ayalon 17/8, Third Floor - out the doors
into the gardens and turn right.

The sale is appropriate for Teens and Women sizes XS through XL.
*
*
*Please share this with friends.*

Regards,