[RBS] someone to give a mid-day gemara shiur?

Fried lfried at shemesh.co.il
Tue Jun 8 19:42:02 IDT 2010

Employees at a high-tech company in the Har Tuv industrial zone adjacent to
BS are looking for someone to give a gemara shiur at about 2pm each
afternoon (Sunday-Thursday).  Maggid shiur should be an English-speaker.
Masechet can pretty much be of the maggid shiur's choosing, including
something he has prepared before or is concurrently teaching elsewhere.
Shiur might cover about half an ammud a day.

If you are interested, know someone who might be, or would like further
details, please email me and I will forward your message and contact details
to the people who are looking.

Yissachar