[RBS] But...Everyone SHOPS There!

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Jun 10 17:25:55 IDT 2010

In a recent internet survey, NEARLY 50% OF THE RESPONDENTS indicated that
they bought food, and only later realized it didn't meet their Hashgacha
standards!

Join us on July 4th for...

Rabbi Yechiel Spira, of "Jerusalem Kosher News," who will discuss

"Practical, Hands-on Advice on 'How to Shop' and Avoid the Pitfalls of not
Understanding"

Including:
* Learn to navigate the shuk, supermarket, and produce counter
* Are ma'asros taken?
* Is it Glatt?
* Was the meat soaked and salted?
* Isn't everything Chalav Yisroel?
* What's Orla?? I never heard about that when I was growing up!
* Open Question and Answers

After attending this lecture you will:

* 'Get it'
* Have the ability to find your own 'kashrut comfort zone'
* Be able to shop, based on an true understanding, not incorrect assumptions
and unfounded myths

DETAILS:
* Sunday, July 4th, at Ulam Shabsai (Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham), Nachal
Refaim 34A in RBS.
* Women - 10:30 AM
* Men & Women (with mechitza) - 8:45 PM
* Suggested donation: 10 NIS per person