[RBS] Mother's Recommendation for Omanut VaDaat!

lepon lepon at 012.net.il
Thu Jun 10 18:39:32 IDT 2010

After profoundly appreciating the openness, positive attitude,
professionalism and, well, the "Ahavas Yisroel" of Ahavat Yisrael Elementary
School, I have been very happy to experience a similar wonderful hashkafa at
Omanut Vedaat, where my daughter is finishing her first year of high school.

Rather than learning in a bubble of girls from the same type of background,
my daughter has enjoyed a class of girls from many different homes,
including girls from old Beit Shemesh & the moshavim--veteran Israelis & the
daughters of Russian immigrants learning alongside of girls from Anglo
families.

Religious levels vary, but Omanut Vedaat uses this as a precious chance to
not only educate those with more meager Jewish backgrounds, but also to
instill in the more religious girls the values of tolerance, love &
understanding of fellow Jews.

Rather than being influenced negatively, my daughter and her friends have
gained more appreciation and respect for the values of their homes when
compared to those of their friends. They are proud to be the "stronger"
girls, Jewishly, and have become skilled in explaining concepts and customs
to the others.

The principal and teachers are amazing. They are dedicated to strengthening
the yiddishkeit of the "weaker" students while not letting any of the ones
from more religious homes backslide.

It makes for very interesting and inspirational classroom discussions and
experiences.

I highly recommend this school for mature, confident girls who want to
expand their horizons.

There is so much love and care and positivity towards the students; so much
acceptance! How could they not love this school?

Shoshana Lepon

02-992-4046

054-842-4019

lepon at 012.net.il