[RBS] Register now for Camp Girls R' Us!!

Leora adamleora at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 11:37:04 IDT 2010

WE are proud to announce that Raya Shulman of the
Kol Shira Choir will be joining us this summer!!
Your girls are going to LOVE her!

The incredible Kerry Bar -Cohn will be back for another incredible Girls R'
Us season!!

And of course, all our wonderful, dedicated and energetic counselors, JC's
and specialty staff
who guarantee to make Summer 2010 the BEST ever!!

At Camp Girls R' Us we believe in your daughters ability to grow, stretch
themselves and have more fun than they ever had!!

August 1st -20th
Sun -Thursday 9 - 4
Fridays 9 -12
Plus trips, overnights and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Check out www.campgirlsrus.com
Your daughters will thank you!