[RBS] Coping with Life's Changes / What's Possible for You?

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 13 13:45:47 IDT 2010

If you've reached a stage where life isn't humming along as usual or it is
and you're feeling restless, it may be a great time for you to pause and
take stock of where you've gotten to and how you want to carry on.
Coaching is all about possibilities. What is possible for you in coaching?
. Examining and identifying what the "crises" or restlessness is about
. Discovering the balance between what you do and who you want to be
. Tuning into your "out-shouted" inner voice
. Learning to want things for yourself
. Expressing your needs and learning how to say no as an antidote to anger
. Discovering how to re-charge your batteries
. Gaining new perspectives on your present life and what the future holds
. Relationship building: improving communication and re-igniting the flame
. Setting goals and taking steps to put your learning into action

Others who have done this work have arrived at a place of greater
contentment and fulfillment. Life may speed up or slow down. You may choose
to add things or subtract them. If you work with me I will do my best to
help you create what you want in harmony with a holistic view of your life.
Ellen Segal, Life Coach
"Yes, You Can Coaching!"
Because the power you seek is within you
02-999-3110
ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com
www.ellensegal-lifecoach.com
Member of the Israel Coaching Association