[RBS] Fine Art Classes

Naomi Ocean naomiocean at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 21:00:22 IDT 2010

This Summer…

We will learn a great deal of fine art techniques, like water color, pastels, acrylic, oils, block printing. Understanding of space, composition, perspective, color - all of the essentials of Fine Art.
This summer I am building up a few groups that will be working in different areas of Fine Art techniques.

Drawing with a Live Model.

We are forming group sessions where a live model will be posing for us.
These sessions are available for different ages. Some sort of experience in drawing techniques required in order to participate in this group.

Anatomy of A Still Life

In this course we will learn all about still lives: where to begin, how to approach the space, color, proportions, measurements and composition.
Understanding of positive and negative space. How not to get lost and overwhelmed by the still life, how to relate to it. We learn about creating an illusion of a three dimensional image on a flat piece of paper / canvas.
After the course you are not going to say: “Hey, I know how to ‘color’ an apple… you would rather imply that you’ve learned a deeper concept of building up an object.”
Ages : from 9 and up. You do not need a background in painting or drawing.

Landscapes of Israel

With very simple techniques we will learn the basics of approaching a landscape.
In just a few lessons you will have a wonderful Israeli Landscape on you wall!
We will be working with oil paints. Age appropriate for this session: from 9 and up.
No previous background in art techniques required.

I'm located in Beit Shemesh, Givat Savion area. You could either book lessons with a group, or individually.

You are most welcome to visit my website at www.naomiocean.com

Best wishes,

NaomiOcean