[RBS] Lema'an Achai's huge food drive - we still need more volunteers - please call today!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Jun 14 08:55:10 IDT 2010

Lema'an Achai is holding a huge Ahavat Chinam food drive for the benefit of
our
families in order to help with their daily burden and bring more joy to
their lives.

The volunteer jobs that are needed will be taking place around the local
supermarkets as well as driving from the supermarkets to the Lema'an Achai
office.

The drive will take place Be"H on Wednesday and Thursday, 16th and 17th
June, 4th and 5th Tamuz, at our local RBS supermarkets.

Please help us help our neighbors!

If you are aged between 13 - 120 (7th grade up) and would like to contribute
towards making this project a huge and fun-filled success, please be in
contact with

Elianna:
eliana at lemaanachai.org
02 999 1553   ext.   116