[RBS] What Could You Do with $10,000?

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Tue Jun 15 12:37:35 IDT 2010

It's time again for the annual $10,000 American Friends of Beis Tefillah
sweepstakes!

Ever since we started, the prize has been won by local residents...so this
is not a pipe dream, either!

What could you do with $10,000?

* Summer vacation?
* Support local organizations?
* New kitchen?
* College?
* Pay off your overdraft, and then some?

And did I mention the TERRIFIC odds in favor of your winning? No more than
500 tickets will be sold. That's a 1 in 500 chance. No other sweepstakes
offers a chance to win $10,000 with these kinds of odds!

Of course, your donation will help us to accomplish our mission (excerpted
from www.btya.org):

"...open and tolerant Kehilla...English-speakers in Eretz Yisroel...help
them grow in their Aliya Ruchanis...the Gashmiyus needs of normal, everyday
life..Through our success, we hope to influence Israeli society as well."

To enter, or for more details, reply to this email, or write to
sweepstakes at btya.org.

No purchase/donation necessary to win. $100/380 NIS suggested donation per
ticket. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States
over the age of 18, and to residents of majority age in other areas where
permitted by law.