[RBS] Lema'an Achai's Second Annual Raffle

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Tue Jun 15 14:03:50 IDT 2010

Lema'an Achai's Second Annual Grand Raffle has arrived!

3 great prizes: 18,000 NIS, 7,200 NIS and 3,600 NIS.

Raffle is limited to 1,200 entries!

2 of last year's winners are your neighbors here in RBSA.

When you support Lema'an Achai everyone is a winner!

Suggested donation: 180 NIS/50 USD per ticket

Drawing to take place on September 1, 2010.

For more details and to donate for tickets visit our website:
www.smartchesed.org or call 9999933

No purchase necessary. To enter without donation please visit our website
for instructions.

Void where prohibited by law.

Hatzlocha Rabba and Tizku L'Mitzvos