[RBS] have you used kitchen kobi 2000 (mitbachei kobi 2000) to build your kitchen or bathroom cabinets?

Mojdeh Sarah Rakhsha rakhsha at actcom.co.il
Tue Jun 15 16:51:27 IDT 2010

I am looking for feedback/recommendations/ comments regarding   kitchen kobi
2000 (mitbachei kobi 2000) to build some kitchen cabinets.  If you have used
him before I appreciate your positive/negative comments off the list.
Please email me your # and I will call you back or email me privately with
your comments.
Thanks
Sarah
02-9999-033  or 0546-405067