[RBS] Treatment of Sexual Abuse in our Community

Rachel & Jeff Horvitch ca at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 15 20:17:21 IDT 2010

Magen is a new Amuta in Beit Shemesh whose mandate is to prevent child abuse through public education and to provide treatment to victims of abuse (physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, and neglect).  We are currently organizing a two year part-time study program for psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical social workers, clinical criminologists, psychotherapists, art and family therapists, and guidance counselors, who want specialized training in this area.  The course will focus on the treatment of sexual abuse and be given in cooperation with ELI (Israeli Association for Child Protection), a leading organization in this field.

If you are a professional who plans to work with victims of abuse, and are interested in this study program, please contact Batya Cohen by email s_bcohen at zahav.net.il or phone 02 999-1162 or 050 875 4162.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5197 (20100615) __________

http://www.eset.com