[RBS] Free: USA prepay SIM (needs action soon)

Yitzchok & Hasha Lavi lavi at chardmore.net
Wed Jun 16 22:24:21 IDT 2010

If you have a need for a US prepay SIM in the immediate future you are
welcome to have ours.

It works on MySimpleMobile http://www.mysimplemobile.com/ which uses
T-Mobile's network. Unlimited plans only but may be good value for heavy
use or to avoid worrying (there is a 15-day plan they don't show on
their plan list).

The line has a 414 area code. Service expires in two days (perhaps I
should have advertised it sooner). I don't know how soon it will have to
be refilled before it gets disconnected completely.

Write back FAST if you want it.

Yitzchok