[RBS] Shiurim by Rabbi KArmi Gross at the Bialle Shtiebel RBS A (Fingererer)

Bialle Shtiebel bialleshtiebel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 16:45:16 IDT 2010

 Dear All,
We are delighted to announce that we have appointed Rabbi Karmi Gross as the
Rabbi of the RBS A Bialle Shtiebel.
Rabbi Gross will be giving frequent shiurim and we would like to invite all
the RBS community to participate in these shiurim. All Shiurim will take
place in the shtiebel, at the Fingerers, Nachal Dolev 2, RBS A.
Here is a summary of the shiurim:
Short Halacha shiur between Kabbolas Shabbos  and Maariv on erev Shabbos
(Mincha is at 18:05)
Drasha before Mussaf on Shabbos morning (Shachris starts at 9:00am)
Shiur after Shabbos Mincha (Mincha starts atr 18:00)
Parshat Shavua shiur on Tuesday mornings at 10:30am for both men and women,
Practical Halacha / Gemara shiur for men on Wednesday evenings at 8:30pm.
Looking forward to welcoming you,
Regards,
The Gabboyim