[RBS] Rocket Solutions International

Gershy Rapp gershyrapp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:16:58 IDT 2010

Rocket Solutions International is looking for dynamic sales people that want
to make an extraordinary living selling! Signing Bonus $1000* Email
gershyrapp at gmail.com

--
Gershon Rapp / Sales Account Manager
ROCKET SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL
gershyrapp at gmail.com
skype: gershonrapp

Rocket Solutions international is the fastest growing & best POS company in
Canada to work with. We are looking for dynamic salespeople that want to
make an extraordinary living selling and closing deals. Your job will be to
sell or lease Point of Sales terminals for credit cards like VISA, MC, AMEX,
INTERAC and DEBIT. We also supply the merchant account with the best
processing rates in the industry, no one can beat us, we guarantee it with a
$500 guarantee. We also sell & lease ATMs, virtual terminals for laptops,
websites and blackberry processing & Captiv TV advertising systems.We also
do funding for merchants. We give each client a $695. gift for closing. We
don\'t down grade anyone due to credit record. You always get paid in full.
We will train you or your reps for free to make $1,000-$5,000 a week. We
have over 40 reps making upto $5,000 a week in commissions. Your job is to
get signatures on contracts like a real estate agent does. That\'s it. We do
the rest. No drama we pay weekly. You need a home office ie. a
computer,scanner, fax and phone. You can sell from anywhere in the world to
anywhere in Canada. In 4 months we are opening in the USA. You can sell, I
mean close of course by phone or face to face or both. For a great career
email your cv or contact info to gershyrapp at gmail.com or call Gershon
054-759-5690. If you work for a POS co. we will pay you 50% than what you
are making. You can recruit, manage and earn $100. per terminal overide on
Reps.