[RBS] Please help our frail elderly!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:14:09 IDT 2010

Hi Listers
Many of us are busy planning kayatanot, activities and vacations for
our families this summer- at the same time, there are frail elderly in
our RBS community who also need to be kept active, fulfilled and happy
during the summer . Fortunately, there's a place that provides this,
not just in the summer but all year round. Melabev Bet Shemesh offers
a carefully designed therapeutic program, including meals and
transportation in wheelchair-accessible vans. The dedicated staff give
the elderly the  love, care and respect that they so deserve, and the
Melabev program provides much-needed respite for their families.
Not everyone can afford to attend this very special daycare program,
and Melabev relies on donations from our community so that those in
need can attend.
Please help our frail elderly and make a tax-deductible donation to
Melabev:  melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
and feel free to visit the Melabev center at Matnas Zinman to witness
first hand the wonderful work that goes on there.
Al tashlicheinu l'et zikna
Thanks
Judy Clark, Melabev music volunteer