[RBS] ONLY One Month Trial Membership Left!

Sarah Tikvah Studio kornbluth at 013net.net
Sun Jun 20 09:37:43 IDT 2010

                        AT

SARAH TIKVAH'S DANCE, AEROBICS, AND YOGA STUDIO there's...

Only One Month Left to our Spring Semester!

ONLY 200 nis - ALL THE CLASSES YOU  WANT !!!

Registration This Coming Week

* Come Try  FRUMBA! (salsa - zumba mix) - A NEW style of aerobics to Latin beats !

* TAP with out ANY experience (Tap Shoes Available)

* PILATES !  PILATES !  PILATES ! -  Ella Seltzer

* EXCELLENT Aerobic-Tone with the AWESOME !     MICHAL GRUEN

* A Different Kind of WORKOUT ......BALLET WORKOUT - learn Total Control, Total Balance, and Total Grace .... Hayle Hessen

* Love to Dance at Simcha's ? ... Come to SIMCHA DANCE BLAST ! (and get a great aerobic workout)

* DO YOU LOVE YOGA ???       TRY OUT OUR MANY STYLES OF YOGA - Stretch Yoga, Prenatal- Postnatal, Gentle, Power Yoga,
                                                     Mommy and Infant Yoga   AND         Calming Friday Morning Yoga

***ONLY   1 MONTH  LEFT To JOIN !
NEXT SESSION BEGINNING 2nd week of Elul (with a pre-chag modified schedule)

Email ME and I will Send You A Schedule or call 999-3634

Looking Forward To Meeting YOU,
Sarah Tikvah

--
========== "Neshei Lachish" ==========