[RBS] Halacha shiur tonight by Rabbi Karmi Gross at the Bialle Shtiebel RBS A (Fingererer)

Bialle Shtiebel bialleshtiebel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:19:58 IDT 2010

  Dear All,
We are delighted to announce that we have appointed Rabbi Karmi Gross as the
Rabbi of the RBS A Bialle Shtiebel.
Rabbi Gross will be giving frequent shiurim and we would like to invite all
the RBS community to participate in these shiurim. All Shiurim will take
place in the shtiebel, at the Fingerers, Nachal Dolev 2, RBS A.
Tonight there will be a practical Halacha / Gemara shiur for men on
Wednesday evenings at 8:30pm.
The shiur will be followed by Maariv.
Looking forward to welcoming you,
Regards,