[RBS] This Week @Arthur's Natural Pharmacy

Arthur Jacobs arthursnaturalpharm at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 12:47:29 IDT 2010

This Week at Arthur’s Natural Pharmacy

Summer specials continue!!! Don’t forget to stock up before going away for the summer!

Mosi Guard – all natural mosquito repellent safe and effective for babies from 3 months and adults of all ages. Spray or Roll-on to keep those bugs at bay!

Already have bug bites? We have the solution! Natural and effective after bite gel.

Stay safe in the sun!  Sunscreen – lotion, spray-lotion and clear spray-on for no fuss, no mess application. Protect your family from harmful UV rays, everyday.
AHAVA sunscreen products available at great prices! 6 months and up.
Aloe Vera gel or spray to refresh and protect your skin after sun exposure and burns.

Swim Goggles and Swim Caps for adults and kids – excellent quality, low price!

Tzom Kal tablets and liquid formulas – now available to make your fasting easier. Formulas available for nursing, pregnancy and regular. Also available, Arthur’s TzomKal suppositories. Get them while they last!

Cosmetic bags, ideal for traveling!

Back in stock –GOODY hair products! New range of very strong hair accessories!

Join us on Facebook! Special offers for our FB fans. “Arthur’s Natural Pharmacy”

Arthur Jacobs and Pharmacy Staff
Nahal Dolev 82 RBSA 02-9999-777