[RBS] Great Summer idea for your 7th-10th graders!

Ruchie Bromberg ruchieb at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 15:56:06 IDT 2010

Registration is under way!!!  Thanks to all of you who signed up.

We are proud to offer one of the highlights of Camp Achdut- Trip Days.

For kids going into grades 7th-10th.

 How does it work?
Each week of the summer we will be offering trips twice a week to different
places and with different themes.

Some of the trips we have planned are:
Luna Park, Superland, Exploring the coast, Northern Lights (3 days), The Old City,
Ein Gedi, Olympics, Paintball, water parks, and more....

Have fun in an organized and structured environment!

Space is limited.  Don't be left out!

Email us to see the schedule.

All the best!

Ruchie and Izzy Bromberg