[RBS] computer monitor to give away - to Sepharadim only

Reuven (bob) Eliaz reuven_el at rad.com
Mon Jun 21 14:48:40 IDT 2010

We have recently been encouraged on this list to support the Ashkenazi parents of Emanuel who refuse to allow their daughters to attend the same school with Sepharadi girls. For those of you who may feel that it's appropriate for a Jew in a Jewish state to discriminate against other Jews, and for subscribers to this list to be urged to demonstrate in support of such discrimination, then permit me to advertise here that I have a flat 17 inch LG color monitor to give away. If you are a tax-paying, willfully employed Zionist and Sepharadi you are welcome to it. Inquiries from Ashkenazim will not be answered.

Reuven Eliaz
054-4738236