[RBS] Special Health Lecture Tomorrow instead of "Time of My Life"

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Mon Jun 21 15:58:27 IDT 2010

Due to the delay in the release of the DVD "Time of My Life", the
documentary will unfortunately not be shown tomorrow. Instead we will be
presenting the fifth lecture in our Health Lecture Series.

TUESDAY JUNE 22 / 10 TAMUZ

11:30AM - 12:30 PM

DR. TZIPPORA WOLFF

Doctor of Internal Medicine at

BISHVILAYCH - THE EVELYNE BARNETT WOMEN’S COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL CENTER
and Leumit in Beit Shemesh

PERIMENOPAUSE & MENOPAUSE"

Education and practical tips for coping with perimenopause & menopause,
what to expect, hormonal changes, and mood.

Cost: 20 NIS

The class will take place at Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4.
Babysitting available with registration only!

For more information call Leya - 054-841-8367, email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net, or visit our website - www.limudeilottie.org

You can sponsor a shiur in L'ilu Nishmas, L'Refuah Sheleima, In honor of
a Simcha, or for another needed zechus. To take advantage of this
opportunity call
Leya - 054-841-8367 or email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net